The power miter saw is the THE essential tool for finish carpentry. These two
programs provide state-of-the-art and up-to-date
instruction on both fundamental and advanced
techniques. Beginners and professionals will
profit from these programs.
These programs cover the following:
- Measuring material accurately
- Cutting miters precisely, within 1/64 in.
- Using an auxiliary fence
- A proper saw stand
- Continuous extension wings
- Using a Bosch Angle Finder
- Cutting acute angles
- Cutting crown on-the-flat
- A guide to sawblades
- Making a miter-saw stand